Incorporate a company in Germany
Limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / GmbH) are the most common way of forming a company in Germany. Society "GmbH" is recommended for activities of importance in that country, because it gives the impression of permanence and reliability.
The minimum share capital, paid or signed, is € 25,000. The capital of the GmbH is not supplied in the form of stock certificates, shareholders own shares in the company according to its initial contribution.
The minimum participation is € 250 or any higher amount divisible by fifty..
To constitute a society you must:
- Send information about the company you want to be (name of company, type information of the shareholders / partners, etc..) We will provide the form.
- Send a copy of your passport or identification.
- Have an address in Germany. If you do not have one, we can offer direct debit.
- At least 1 of the directors of the company must have permanent residence within the EU.
A corporation (Aktiengesellschaft / AG) can be compared to a GmbH, but requires a higher minimum capital of € 50,000, means having a mandatory supervisory board, complicated registration procedures and bulky, accounting and publication provisions more stringent. Compared to a GmbH, is a long and difficult and expensive to administer and operate..
- Assistance in the establishment of the company until full registration in the Register
- Annual maintenance of society, established
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Representative of society