Establish, incorporation or create a company in Austria
What types of companies exist in Austria
Limited Liability Company (GmbH). The shareholders are not personally responsible for the debts of the company, if they have to put the share capital.
The share capital is 35,000 of which at least half, € 17,500, has to be disbursed in cash by the partners in the bank.
Characteristics of having a Limited Liability Company in Austria:
- At least a minimum of one partner. An administrator is necessary that you do not need to be a citizen or resident of Austria.
- It is necessary to keep a strict accounting with an Austrian accountant and sometimes Audit is also required.
- A registered office is mandatory to create the company M & G Facilitates the headquarters to customers even virtual office if necessary.
Other types of companies or companies in Austria
- Public limited company (AG), the minimum share capital of € 70,000. with 2 or more shareholders as mandatory.
- Partnership (Civil Society) - (OHG). unlimited liability for all shareholders.
- Civil Society Limited Liability (KG).
- Registered civil law society (EEG), similar to OHG or KG.
- Cooperative (Genossenschaft).
- Subsidiary or branch of a company located in another European country.