Incorporate or start a business in Czech Republic
Establish a company in Czech Republic the greatest advantage is in taxation, because this country has an extensive network of double taxation conventions. The incorporation process is easy and there are also pre-constituted companies . The Czech Republic is one of the few countries where you can get a pre-constituted company listed on the European register of VAT numbers at once.
There is a general 15% withholding on dividend payments, this is mitigated by tax treaties.
The corporate income tax is - 26% and income taxes in the form of bank interest is taxable also 26%.
Our services offered to incorporate a company in Czech Republic include:
- Our services offered to incorporate a company in Czech Republic include
- Reserve the name of the company
- Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association
- Appointment of Administrators
- Getting your business license
- Comprehensive accounting and payroll
- Duties of the Registrar of Companies
- Head office and registered agent for the year in the Czech Republic