Invest in Spain
MYG Consulting Law & Accounts provides professional, confidential advisory services to companies, investors and entrepreneurs to obtain residence and work permits in Spain.
Law 14/2013 Support Entrepreneurs and Internationalization (27 September 2013) contains a section of International Mobility (section 2) that facilitates the immigration of investors, entrepreneurs and skilled professionals from outside the EU through a specific program expediting visas and residence permits to attract investment and talent in order to promote economic growth and creating jobs
Who can invest in Spain:
Foreign nationals from outside the EU, who are not beneficiaries of the rights of free movement and residence.
- Identity card or passport. The applicant must be over 18 years
- Documents accreditation of health insurance. There must be a public or private insurance taken out with an entity authorized to operate in Spain.
- Criminal record. No criminal record in Spain and in the countries where you have resided during the last 5 years
- Proof of sufficient financial means for themselves and their family members during their period of residence in Spain.
Benefits that investors may have::
- Valid residence permit for the entire national territory.
- Joint processing of authorization and / or visa of spouse and children.
- You can perform the procedures related to visa and residence permit through a representative.
- The national employment situation does not apply.
- Single authorization to reside and work.
- Submission of application for authorization in any public registry in Spain.
- Expedited processing:
- Visas resolved and notified within 10 working days.
- Residence permits resolved in 20 days
- Authorization procedures are centralized in a single window: Big Business Unit