Starting a business in Cape Verde
Investment in Cape Verde Cape Verde offers numerous investment opportunities in a wide range of sectors, including tourism, renewable energy , construction and telecommunications. It also boasts several zones that give to companies that meet the requirements, a tax exemption of 5 years. With warm , sunny weather, favorable geographical location , economic and political stability and incentives for investment, Cape Verde is an excellent opportunity .
It can provide the following types of companies:Sociedade Anonima ( Anonymous Company )
- The minimum share capital is € 22,673 ( 2,500,000 CVE ).
- Companies per quotes ( SL )
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE
São Tomé e Principe, is formed by two islands along the west coast of Africa with a population of only 160,000 , can not seem interesting investment opportunity at first . However, its oil reserves have attracted investors from around the world. It has also established a free zone that allows a tax exemption for 10 years. Finally , the quality of its natural resources such as tropical forests, endemic species , beaches and sunshine are perfect for the budding tourism industry.
It can provide the following types of companiesSociedade Anonima ( Anonymous Society )
- There is no set minimum capital , but as a general rule, $ 5,000 is enough to constitute it .
- • A minimum of 10 shareholders is required.
- • There is no set minimum capital , but as a general rule, $ 1,000 is enough to constitute it .
- • At least two members is required
- • The share capital must not be less than $ 1,112
- As the name suggests , a partner is enough to incorporate such a company